There’s a very good reason why so many American’s are stocking up on emergency food supplies. Along with fresh water, having a steady supply of food is one of the most important aspects to any emergency plan.
Emergency Food Supplies: Wise Food
If there’s ever an interruption in supermarket supply chains, store shelves will be stripped clean within hours. Not to mention in times of emergency you don’t want to stand in line for hours to get the necessary food. Don’t be caught unprepared should the unthinkable happen, get proactive and always have the means to keep your family well fed.
The bucket comes with 120 servings of food and offers a variety of 13 different types of meals that will please even the pickiest eater. And, as luck would have it, all of the options are pretty good, too. Say goodbye to those days where you had to force down emergency food supplies. Just grab a couple beers and you’re good to go!
Of course, you don’t have to save these for emergencies only. They are also the perfect option to take with you when you go camping or hiking. Each packet contains 4 servings of food, so you can feed yourself for two weeks without taking up much space in your backpack. Even better, you don’t need to worry about cooking the food in a pot or pan. Just pour the hot water into the pouch, close it with the resealable top and shake. That’s it! Technically you don’t even need to worry about plates, since you can eat straight out of the pouch.
Emergency Food Supplies Details:
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- Total calories: 26,320
- Average calories per serving: 223
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- 25 year shelf life
What’s included in this kit?
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Lasagna (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Creamy Pasta (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Pasta Alfredo (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Chicken Noodle Soup (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Chili Mac (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Hearty Tortilla Soup (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Teriyaki and Rice (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Baked Potato Casserole (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Tomato Basil Soup (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Potato Pot Pie (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Southwest Beans and Rice (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (8 total servings)