Whether you’re stocking up for a natural disaster or a zombie apocalypse, besides water the next most important item to have is food. Canned food has always been the go-to option due to its convenience and long shelf life. However, if you want something that’s even easier to make and offers more variety, then the Wise Food Emergency Bucket might be just the kit for you.
Emergency Bucket (Prepper Pack)
Included in the kit are 4 dinner, 2 breakfast and 2 drink options adding up to around 52 servings of emergency food. Each food pouch contains enough for up to four servings. All you need to do is add hot water and mix it up for a delicious and nutritious meal. Unlike other prepper packs, Wise Food Emergency Bucket has less sodium and trans fat for more healthful meals.
Besides being easy to make, it’s also easy to store. The buckets are compact and stack-able so you can put it anywhere in your house. If there does happen to be an emergency the handles allow for effortless transport.
Of course, you don’t need to keep it in the bucket. If you’re short on space, you can simply tuck the pouches away somewhere in your cabinets. Regardless of how you decide to store it, the food has a shelf-life of 25 years. If an emergency does hit, you can rest assured the food will still be fresh. So long as you didn’t buy it 26 years ago.
You don’t have to wait for a hurricane or other major event to eat these gourmet freeze-dried meals. It’s great to bring when camping or backpacking. Just throw a couple pouches in your backpack along with a small pot and you can enjoy a hot meal under the stars. Or, better yet, bring it with you on the plane so you can have a tasty and warm meal while traveling. There’s no doubt you’ll get some envious stares from other passengers.
Emergency Bucket Details:
- One food pouch contains enough food for four people
- 25 year shelf life
- Total weight of 8 pounds
- 1 bucket
- Interlocking buckets for storing and stacking
- Handle for easy transport
- Food sealing in Mylar pouches
- 1 total bucket
What’s included in this kit?
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (4 Servings)
- Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain (4 Servings)
- Southwest Beans and Rice (4 Servings)
- Tomato Basil Soup with Pasta (4 Servings)
- Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (4 Servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (4 Servings)
- Orange Delight Drink Mix (16 servings)
- Whey Milk Alternative (12 Servings)