The 5.11 Rush 12 is sized for use as an EDC Backpack, Go-Bag, on day trips, office commutes, or as a smaller carry-on. The pack is loaded with 16 total compartments, pockets, and slots to stow and organize your gear. The RUSH 12 is equipped with a web platform and is made from water resistant 1050D nylon.
EDC Backpack Features & Benefits:
- Main compartment: 18″ x 11″ x 6″
- Capacity: 1296 cu in/21.2 liters
- Water-resistant 1050D nylon
- 16 total compartments, pockets, and slots to stow and organize your gear
- Large zippered Administrative compartment with 9 pockets and slots
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Compatible with hydration systems up to 60 oz.
- Web platform on front, sides, and shoulder straps
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system with elastic keepers for strap ends
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers with large glove-friendly pull tabs
- Velcro name-tape and flag/patch holders
Constructed of water-resistant 1050-denier nylon, the RUSH 12™ Backpack will go the distance! We use self-repairing YKK® nylon coil zippers throughout and our high-impact plastic side release buckles, tri-glide fasteners, and other hardware are not affected by differences in climate. Metal grommets and zipper sliders are coated to match the pack and for resistance to corrosion.
5.11 Tactical has joined forces with Special Operations Combat Veteran SGM (RET) Kyle E. Lamb. He served his country for 21 years, 17 of which were with the most elite elements of the U.S. Army Special Operations Command. He was decorated for valor for his actions in Mogadishu, Somalia, during the battle that was made famous by the movie Blackhawk Down, and during Operation Iraqi Freedom. SGM Lamb’s master-level expertise comes directly from real-world experience, making him one of the most credible and sought-after shooting and tactics instructors in the United States. He also owns Viking Tactic, Inc.
5.11 Tactical Slickstick pouches are compatible with standard molle attachment systems. The Slickstick slides through a UV-resistant ring making attachment of your 5.11 Tactical pouches quicker and easier than other molle-compatible accessories. To remove an item, just pop the snap and pull the Slickstick out.