The 5.11 Rush 72 military backpack was designed as a 3 day pack for recreation, bugging out, or for professional operator use. The dimensions are 23 H x 15 W x 8 D, supplying abundant storage space for life sustaining tactical gear. Features include flexible main storage compartments, internal dividers, and a MOLLE web platform on front and side of backpack.
Military Backpack Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex (TM) hardware
- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs
- Nametape and flag holders
- Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points
- Top grab handle
- Features a large main compartment
- Three mesh interior organizing pockets
- One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords
- One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord
- Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack
- Large, external shove-it pocket
- Two exterior, side, gusseted zippered pockets
- Four compression strap (two each side)
- Top exterior crescent-shaped organization pocket with mesh interior zippered pocket
- Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Exterior admin organizational pocket
- 1050D nylon with water-repellent PUx2 coating on main body
- 210D 118T water-repellent PUx2 coating on inside pocket flaps and pocket bags
Full-size day pack with 23″H x 13.5″L x 8.5″D (2,639 cu in.) main compartment and numerous smaller individual pockets and pouches, several with zipper closures.
Stitching & Finishing:
- Single and doubled-back edge stitching
- Single needle stitching throughout
- Doubled-back single needle top stitching; bar tacks at stress points.
- Content/COO/Care loop label, Hangtag, Barcode Sticker.
- YKK self-repairing nylon coil #8 and #10 zippers
- 1″ Velcro hook and loop closures